Tuesday, February 18, 2014

TWISTED ROSE DESIGNS

I was at the Calgary Teachers' Convention and was monitoring a booth for Merit Travel in the Telus Convention Centre.  During my break, I took a tour of all the display booths and discovered a lovely jewellery display booth operated Vi Parker , the owner of Twisted Rose Designs.  Vi creates custom jewellery using wire and semi-precious stones to make customized necklaces, bracelets and ear rings. Her designs are her own creations.  She was clearing out loose bags of semi-precious stones and beads that I purchased for my daughter who loves to make jewellery. I had a lovely chat with Vi Parker who was more than willing to talk about the art of making jewellery. I asked her to give a little presentation about her craft that I could place in my blog and she was more than willing to participate.  Crochet necklaces are her specialty with only a few people who make such a unique jewellery.

If you wish to purchase any of Vi Parker's jewellery she can be contacted at:
TWISTED ROSE DESIGNS
Creative Jewelry
Pandora Style Charms
Crochet Necklaces
Phone:   587-351-0610
website: www.twistedrosedesigns.esty.com
email: twistedrosedesigns@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment