Sunday, September 15, 2013

Golfing in Bowden

All the small towns surrounding Calgary have their own golf courses. The small community golf courses are reasonably priced.  For two people to golf  nine holes and rent a motorized golf cart only cost $64.  In non-primetime golf time the green fees are even lower. The golf courses in the small town are not crowded like the city courses where you are being pushed to complete the course because of the greater number of golfers on the course.  As you can see from my tee shot, I do not dress like a golfer. My golf swing is terrible because I have a poor backswing and I do not follow through; however, I do make good contact and the ball does about 150 yards straight down the fairway.  My friend who tees up second demonstrates a similar poor form but we are both having fun. This is the first time I have gone golfing in over two years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment